Awkward: 50 Cent And Ja Rule Fly on the Same Plane [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 18, 2013
Two of hip hop’s most notorious rivals came face to face over the weekend.
50 Cent and Ja Rule were seated only feet away from each other on the same plane over the weekend. The rappers, who have been feuding since the early 2000s, seemed to have let their beefs go.
“What are the chances me and 50 same flight same row no problems!!! #Grownmanshit,” Rule told his Twitter followers. “For all those who want nothing more then for two black successful black men to KILL each other KILL YOURSELF!!! #Niggaweoffdat.”
Music video director Eif Rivera was also on the plane and tweeted about the awkward moment. He tweeted, “SUPER AKWARD MODE ON THE PLANE RIGHT NOW.”
Ja Rule and 50 Cent were engaged in one of hip-hop’s biggest feuds that would end up having a detrimental impact on Rule’s career. Rule has never been able to reach the level of success that he once had but it appears he not holding any grudges.
Rule, who stars in the movie I’m In Love With a Church Girl, told Hot 97 DJ Angie Martinez that he’s moved on.
“Right now, I’m on my God flow,” Rule said. “I’m really just in a good head space. I just really wanna do what I’m doing and not focus on nothing negative at all.”
Photos via HipHopDX.com and NecoleBitchie.com
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Punches Female Fan, Then Invites Her Onstage to Twerk [Details]
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]
- Ja Rule and Irv Gotti Talk Prison, Ashanti, 50 Cent With Angie Martinez [Video]
- Ja Rule Responds To Gay Rumors, Denies Leaving His Wife For Prison Cellmate
- 50 Cent Turned a Performance Into an Onstage Robbery [Video]
- Say What: Vivica Fox Says 50 Cent Is The Love of Her Life!