J5 Launches Michael Jackson Jackets
Rucuss staffNovember 14, 2011
You ever watched Michael Jackson’s videos and wished you had one of his jackets?
Well, you’re in luck. J5 is celebrationg the King of Pop’s life with “Thriller and “Beat It” jackets. They can be purchased exclusively on Amazon.com for $2350.
It’s a huge price tag for the jackets but if you’re a true Jackson fan, than its worth it. The jackets come with authentic signatures from Jackson’s brothers Jackie, Tito, Marlon and Jermaine, along with an embroidered signature of Michael Jackson.
The jacket is made of black and red lambskin leather and features the signature winged shoulders. It looks exactly like the jacket Jackson wore when the epic, horror-themed video that debuted in 1983. The “Beat It” jacket features detachable sleeves. The jackets also come with custom garment bags and an autographed patch and are officially licensed through the Jackson estate.
More from Rucuss
- Randy, Jermaine Jackson Allegedly Plotting to Get Michael Jackson’s Money [Details]
- Get the Look: Usher in Thom Browne Bomber Jacket, Balenciaga Sneakers [Photos]
- Another Fire Your Stylist Immediately Moment: Swizz Beatz
- Katherine Jackson is Home, Prince Michael Jackson Puts Family On Blast! [Details]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Randy & Jermaine Jackson Allegedly Asked Michael Jackson’s Estate to Pay Child Support! [Details]