J. Cole Reportedly Engaged To College Sweetheart [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 16, 2013
J. Cole appears to be tired of the single life.
Cole reportedly popped the question to his longtime girlfriend Melissa Heholt on Dec.10. The 28-year old got down on one knee last weekn while on tour, Hollywood Life reports.
Cole, a North Carolina native, and Heholt began dating when he was a sophomore at St. John’s University in Queens.
Cole has not confirmed the rumors but the official Twitter account of Cole’s alma mater, retweeted a message which read, “Congrats to @JColeNC on his engagement to his @StJohnsU college sweetheart #SJU #ColeWorld.”
J. Cole’s latest album, Born Sinner, is in stores now. Check out more photos of the couple below.
Heholt (middle) and Cole’s mom (right).
Photos via MadameNoire.com, Elitedcmag.com and NecoleBitchie.com
More from Rucuss
- J. Cole Fan Threatens To Kill His Sister For A Retweet! [Photo]
- J. Cole Tells Tia Mowry Not To Listen To His Song ‘Cole Summer’ [Details]
- J. Cole and Diddy Fight At VMA After Party, Cole Gets Kicked Out! [Details]
- J. Cole Brings Out TLC & Miguel At iHeart Radio Festival [Video]
- President Obama Slow Jams The News With Jimmy Fallon [Video]
- Fantasia’s Baby Daddy Antwaun Cook Back With His Wife! [Details]