J. Cole and Diddy Fight At VMA After Party, Cole Gets Kicked Out! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 27, 2013
There was an alleged scuffle between Diddy and J. Cole at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards after party. over the weekend.
Diddy and J. Cole allegedly exchanged words that turned into a physical altercation at New York City’s Dream Hotel. A source told the New York Post that J. Cole was saying inappropriate things to Diddy’s girlfriend, Cassie.
Diddy didn’t like the comments and the two got into an argument and some pushing and shoving happened. A few bottles fell to the floor but no punches were thrown. But some partygoers were knocked around, including Mob Wives’ Renee Graziano.
In the end, J. Cole was kicked out of the party. Numerous attendees tweeted about the incident.
J. Cole didn’t deny the incident but he did tweet, “People will believe anything.” His road manager, Ibrahim, also responded to the rumors on Twitter.
Later, Diddy commented on the incident.
It appears something did go down between J. Cole and Diddy, but the two must have squashed the beef. At the end of the day, Cassie is still with Diddy so the Bad Boy mogul probably doesn’t care.
Photos Dineomofokeng.co.za and VH1
More from Rucuss
- J. Cole Fan Threatens To Kill His Sister For A Retweet! [Photo]
- J. Cole Tells Tia Mowry Not To Listen To His Song ‘Cole Summer’ [Details]
- J. Cole Reportedly Engaged To College Sweetheart [Details]
- Diddy and Cassie Reportedly Break Up, Cops Called After Fight [Details]
- Say What: Feds Wanted to Know if Diddy Had Sex With Underage Boys?!
- J. Cole Brings Out TLC & Miguel At iHeart Radio Festival [Video]