Ivanka Trump Opens Jewelry Boutique in Soho [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 1, 2011
Ivanka Trump made a decision that her jewelry boutique needed a change of scenery.
Donald Trump’s daughter moved her boutique from its Madison Avenue location to the trendy streets of Soho last week. The boutique sells jewelry, shoes, handbags and apparel.
Trump sparred no expense decorating her boutique with plenty of crystal and chandeliers. It’s a large and spacious two-story building that is designed with black, white and coral interior colors. Large glass cases surround the floors with a bridal bar included on the upper level. Check out the photos below.
Bubble bib necklace with rock crystal and diamonds, $34,000; Reversible bubble earrings, $55,000; Diamond and rock crystal Bubble cuff, $125,000.
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Love & Hip Hop Cast Will Wear Lyralovestar Jewelry on Show
- Kim Kardashian Rocks Versace Black Studded Leather Trench Coat [Photos]
- Overnight Celebrity-Basketball Wives Inspired Earrings
- Show Review: Miu Miu Spring 2012
- Hermes Designs Solid Gold Bag For $2 Million [Photo]