Real Housewives of Atlanta: Is Kenya Moore’s Ex-Boyfriend Walter Jackson Gay?
Rucuss staffJanuary 19, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore ended her relationship with Walter Jackson during the last episode of the show.
But many viewers believed the relationship was over before then. Jackson never seemed invested while Kenya wanted a marriage proposal. Once she finally realized that Jackson was playing games she kicked him to the curb. Well, left him at the lake fishing.
Kenya sat down with her aunt and cousin to inform them of the split, and she heard an earful. Kenya’s cousin revealed that Walter asked her on a date in the past and she heard rumors he was gay.
Now BallerAlert.com received an email that suggests that rumors of Jackson’s sexuality may be true. The email states:
“I was talking to my friend who’s a transgender queen in Atlanta… He basically just told me that Kenya and old boy really were dating and the only reason dude came out with that other girl was because of the recent scene with Kenya and her cousin where her cousin said she thought he was gay.”
“Well, apparently he’s tampered and tiptoed on the down low so he was tryna out Kenya before she outed him. Since you’re in Atlanta I know you probably know some gay men that could tell you, but apparently [Ms.]Lawrence [on RHOA] knows this info too.”
We don’t know if the gay rumors are true, but if it is than Kenya needs to thank her lucky stars that she got rid of Jackson. Watch Kenya break up with Walter below.
More from Rucuss
- Kenya Moore’s Boyfriend Walter Admits Relationship is Fake! [Audio]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Kenya Moore’s Boyfriend Allegedly Dating Aspiring Singer [Details]
- Kenya Moore’s Millionaire Matchmaker Boyfriend is Married [Details]
- Kenya Moore Says Kanye West Hit On Her Before Kim Kardashian
- Kenya Moore Performs ‘Gone With The Wind Fabulous’ [Video]
- Kenya Moore Reportedly Dating a Married African Oil Tycoon [Details]