Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant?
Rucuss staffSeptember 28, 2011
Jessica Simpson has been known to gain a few pounds from time to time.
And when she gains weight, the media has a field day. But could the extra bulge this time around mean a baby is in the oven? According to In Touch, the singer/reality star/shoe designer extraordinaire and fiance Eric Johnson are expecting.
Simpson, who is due in the Spring, attended Johnson’s 32nd birthday party and reportedly sent back her glass of champagne during his birthday toast.
“She’s already having kooky cravings!” a friend shares, especially nacho chips dipped in chocolate, “which satisfy her urge for salty and sweet.”
Simpson and Johnson have not set a wedding date. The couple put the nuptials on hold “indefinitely” earlier this year.
If the rumors are true, congratulations are in order!
More from Rucuss
- Jessica Simpson Gives Birth to Baby Boy! [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Finally Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!
- Jessica Simpson Inks Deal With Weight Watchers, Will Lose Baby Weight For $3 Million
- Evan Ross And Ashlee Simpson Engaged! [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Baby Maxwell at Fiance’s Birthday Party [Photos]
- Say What: Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant With Her Second Child? [Details]