Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Expecting Their Seventh Child?
Rucuss staffJanuary 18, 2012
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are rumored to be expecting their seventh child.
The power couple already have three biological children and three adopted. Now, it seems that a new addition will be added to the family in seven or eight months, Ok Magazine reports.
She’s almost three months along,” a source close to the couple told OK. “It’s not something she wants to officially announce but she’s at a point where she is telling a select group of people.”
The source added, “Angelina is really savoring every moment. She’s having a tough time with morning sickness but says it’s all worth it”
Angelina hinted about adding to her family in a December interview of Marie Claire magazine. When questioned about the prospect of another child the star said, “Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don’t know. I could end up pregnant”.
Angelina and Brad have been together for six years. There’s still no plans for a wedding.
More from Rucuss
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Engaged! [Details]
- Angelina Jolie Buys Brad Pitt a California Waterfall
- Brad Pitt Transforms into Bob Marley for Interview Magazine [Photos]
- Did Rihanna Get ‘Thug Life’ Tattooed on Her Knuckles? [Photos]
- Saturday Night Live Spoofs Beyonce, Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Carter [Video]
- Brad Pitt Says Marriage to Jennifer Aniston Was Dull