Is Bow Wow Frustrated With Cash Money Over Promotion?
Rucuss staffAugust 16, 2012
Bow Wow is feeling neglected.
And he’s the latest celebrity to go on a Twitter rant. Bow Wow posted a series of tweets about his disappointment with the promotion of his album.
Bow Wow signed with Cash Money records in 2009, so most assumed he was talking about his label. But he didn’t mention Cash Money, he simply used the term ‘nobody’ to get his point across. Check out his tweets below:
More from Rucuss
- Chelsea Handler Makes Fun Of Steve Harvey’s Leaked Memo [Details]
- Birdman Ordered to Present Financial Documents to Lil Wayne [Details]
- Juvenile Says Lil Wayne Scared to Leave Cash Money! [Details]
- Lil Wayne Wants Off Cash Money Records, Tyga & Pusha T Respond
- No Shame! Rihanna Comforts Chris Brown on Twitter! [Details]
- Bow Wow, Video Vixen Esther Baxter Get Into Twitter Beef Over Virginity Claims