Intruder Arrested at Chris Brown’s Home [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 30, 2016
Brown was home at the time of the incident, but he wasn’t harmed. Patti was captured by security and held until authorities arrived.
Patti was arrested and pled not guilty to two counts of trespassing on Apr. 29. Brown’s attorneys are expected to file a temporary restraining order.
A similar incident took place in December when Patti allegedly drove into his property once his gate was open. Police were called and she was arrested. Prior to that, another fan broke into Brown’s house in May, got naked, and waited for him to arrive. She was also arrested.
Brown, however, is taking it all in stride, On Friday, Brown and his OHB crew dropped their collaborative mixtape, Before da Trap: Nights in Tarzana, featuring Young Thug, Jeezy, and Tyga.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown in Standoff With Police, Woman Claims Singer Pulled Gun On Her [Details]
- Chris Brown, Kim Kardashian Blasts Pranksters For Swatting! [Details]
- Judge Orders Chris Brown To Remain In Rehab [Details]
- Chris Brown Slams ‘Racist’ DA, Accuses Beyonce of Stealing His Moves While Dissing Jay-Z!