Ike Turner’s Widow Joins ‘X Factor’
Rucuss staffOctober 6, 2011
Auditions are finally over on the “X Factor.”
There were 162 individuals and acts that moved on to Wednesday’s Boot Camp. When its complete 32 acts will advance to the next stage where they will go live with the judges and compete for the title.
Wednesday’s show spotlighted several performers that didn’t get significant airtime during the initial auditions, but one particular performer gained attention last night and that was Ike Turner’s widow Audrey Turner.
Turner wants to make her own way in the business.Her performance was good enough to advance and hopefully make her dream become reality.
Check out video from last night’s X Factor.
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance
- NBA Player Andrew Bynum Channels Ike Turner With New Hairdo! [Photos]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Diddy Starts New Dance Sensation #DiddyJetDance [Video]
- 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight at the Gym
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack