Iggy Azalea Celebrates Album Debut With T.I. and Nick Young [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 2, 2014
Australian sensation Iggy Azalea has a lot to be proud of these days.
Azalea’s album The New Classic debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard chart with 52,000 copies sold. Disney soundtrack Frozen sits a top of the chart with 115,000 copies sold. Future squeezes by Azalea with the No. 2 spot with 53,000 sold.
The Fancy rapper celebrated her success with her team during a dinner at Mastro’s Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Wednesday night. She scored the highest-charting rap album by a female since Nicki Minaj in 2012. Azalea partied the night away with her boyfriend, Lakers star Nick Young, her mentor T.I. and a host of others.
The dinner party ate seafood, rack of lamb, bone-in filet, and New York strip. Azalea was presented with a custom New Classic cake and flowers from T.I., He also wrote a note.
“To da 1st lady of da Hustle Gang (chief-ette) lol,” Tip wrote. “Still #1 in our book. Fuck whoever ain’t likin it!!!”
Azalea also thanked her fans who bought the album on social media.
“If you purchased my music or requested my song, you made this happen for me,” she wrote. “Thank you guys for giving me this gift. Truly humbled.”
Check out a few photos from Azalea’s dinner below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert: Iggy Azalea and NBA Player Nick Young [Photos]
- Iggy Azalea Says She and Nick Young ‘Are Good’ After Cheating Scandal [Details]
- Iggy Azalea And Nick Young End Relationship [Details]
- Iggy Azalea Says Nick Young Took Her To Target On First Date [Video]
- Couple Alert: Is Nas Dating Aussie Rapper Iggy Azalea? [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Allegedly Thinks Kanye West Is Cheating With Iggy Azalea! [Details]