Hulk Hogan’s Daughter Brooke Engaged to Cowboys’ Phil Costa [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 30, 2013
Hulk Hogan’s daughter Brooke Hogan got engaged over the weekend.
Dallas Cowboys center Phil Costa surprised Brooke with an engagement ring during their stay in Las Vegas on Saturday. Costa dropped to one knee and proposed while on the Bellagio property. The NFL player decided to propose to Brooke across from the Paris hotel.
Hogan posted photos from the surprise engagement on Instagram. She added the caption: “Happiest moment of my LIFE. I am marrying my best friend. I wouldn’t choose anyone else. I am so lucky and so grateful.”
Hogan admitted that she was shocked when Costa popped the question. “I look scary but this is the face of total SHOCK,” she said.
Hogan is a singer, actress and model, and she currently works for TNA wrestling. Costa went undrafted out of Maryland in 2010, but was later picked up by the Cowboys. He has played in 23 games over the past three seasons, but has been plagued by knee and ankle injuries.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Former NFL Player Larry Johnson Arrested For Domestic Violence [Details]
- NFL Player Miles Austin Marries Stacy Sydlo, Cowboys Serve As Groomsmen
- Shaq Talks About Threatening Kobe, Halle Berry & Retirement in New Book
- NFL Reggie Bush Shows Off Baby Girl [Photos]
- Terrell Owens Faces Off With His Kids’ Mothers On Dr. Phil [Video]
- Chad Johnson Celebrates Divorce By Buying $300,000 Lamborghini [Photos]