Houston Stripper Syn Talks About Relationships With Drake & James Harden [Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 1, 2013
Houston Stripper Syn Da Lady Hustler wants to set the record straight about her relationships with Drake and Houston Rockets star James Harden.
Syn, who is working on her clothing line Lady Hustler, revealed to Global Grind reporter Sharon Carpenter that she is ‘friends’ with Drake. She admits that the two have hung out on different occasions the past three months.
Syn and Drake were first spotted poolside in Miami in May.
Syn met Drake on the set of one of his videos. She revealed she turned down the Canadian rapper several times before she agreed to go on a date with him. It took her awhile to accept his invitation because she thought he only wanted sex.
But the Lady Hustler admits Drake is a ‘sweetheart,’ and she seeks advice from him from time to time. Syn also shared the status of her relationship with Harden.
After Harden was spotted being pretty cozy with Syn at her birthday party in June, many speculated that the two were dating. But Syn claims the rumors are false and they are just friends.
Syn, who strips at Dreams in Houston, also came to Harden’s defense. She said despite rumors that the NBA player uses his money to get women, she claims he’s not a trick.
Watch Syn talk about Drake, Harden and her clothing line below.
Photos via Black Sports Online, Concrete Loop, Instagram and Lipstick Alley
More from Rucuss
- Drake Gets Pulled Over By Police, Says Officer Was Cute! [Video]
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Fling Alert: Is James Harden Dating Urban Model Kyra Chaos? [Photos]
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Say What: Did Drake Threaten Jhonni Blaze For Outing Relationship?
- NBA Player James Harden Signs $80 Million Contract, Goes To Strip Club! [Photos]