Hollywood Producer Calls Kanye West “Dumb N****” in Racist Facebook Rant [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 10, 2013
Hugh Jackman’s former producing partner John Palermo (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) proclaims he’s bored and unemployed.
But that doesn’t excuse the former Hollywood producer of making racist comments on Facebook. Palermo dished out racist remarks about Kanye West, Anderson Cooper and Julie Chen.
“There goes the neighborhood!!!” Palermo posted upon reading that Kim Kardashian and West had purchased a mansion in Bel-Air. “It looks like a Poor Persian Palace, where’s Kris Jenner when you need her?! #MoneyCantBuyADumbNiggaClass.”
In response to an article about Anderson Cooper attending the opening of his boyfriend’s gay bar, Palermo wrote: “#SmellsLikeLubeAndH IV.”
After The Talk host Julie Chen, a Chinese-American, who is married to CBS chief Les Moonves admitted having eyelid surgery to help her career, he wrote: “I’m crazy about Julie Chen!!! Now that her eyes are finally open, she should leave Monster Moonves.”
Palermo has deactivated his Facebook page. The Hollywood Reporter reports Palermo left his Fox job after his contract expired more than a year ago. Palermo, who said he’s “taking a bit of a sabbatical,’ told the magazine that he’s having a breakthrough, not a breakdown.
Photos via Independent.co.uk and Mirror.co.uk
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- 14 Hilarious North West Memes [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Khloe Odom & Kris Jenner Attend Opening of DASH Store in Hollywood [Photos/Video]
- Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Wedding Photos Revealed