Holly Madison Insures Her Breasts for $1 Million
Rucuss staffSeptember 30, 2011
Holly Madison is aware of her marketable assets.
According to People, Hugh Hefner’s former squeeze has taken out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts. Madison took out the policy with Lloyd’s of London insurance company. She did it to protect herself and those who appear in her Las Vegas Production, Peepshow. Madison is topless during segments of her Vegas show.
“I’ve heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?,” Madison said. “If anything happened to my boobs, I’d be out for a few months and I’d probably be out a million dollars. I thought I’d cover my assets. I think it’s kind of funny. I think they’re getting the credit they deserve,” she said. “They’re my primary money makers right now.”
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Countersued Over Canceled ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Details]
- Ice-T Reaction to Coco and Another Man in Vegas: ‘She’s Made Me Look and Feel Like Sh-t’
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Lady Gaga Goes Topless for Versace Spring Campaign [Photos]
- Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Get Married at Playboy Mansion [Photos]
- Lindsay Lohan’s Playboy Photos Leaked! [Photos]