HIV-Positive Man Secretly Films Himself Having Unprotected Sex With Multiple Men
Rucuss staffJanuary 21, 2014
A 22-year-old college student secretly filmed himself having unprotected sex with as many as 31 people, knowingly exposing them to HIV.
Michael Johnson, a student and former wrestler at Lindenwood University in Missouri, has been charged with five felony counts of exposing partners to HIV. According to KMOV News, prosecutors found 32 videos of Johnson having sex with gay men on his laptop.
The tapes showed Johnson having sex with 31 partners over four months in his dorm. Police said Johnson’s sex partners were unaware he was HIV positive or that their encounters with him were being filmed.
Johnson was originally arrested and charged with infecting a partner in October 2013. In November, Johnson was charged with infecting four other men, which resulted in four additional felony charges filed against him.
If convicted, Johnson faces life in prison.
More from Rucuss
- Man Accused of Spreading HIV to 240 People Was an Internet Hoax! [Details]
- Woman Claims She Infected 324 Men With HIV! [Details]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Chad Johnson Would Prefer Gay Men Not DM Him on Instagram [Details]
- Lil Wayne Receives the Key to the City of Lafayette [Details]
- President Obama Slow Jams The News With Jimmy Fallon [Video]