Hermes Designs Solid Gold Bag For $2 Million [Photo]
Rucuss staffMarch 3, 2012
Hermes is the popular handbag for celebrities these days.
Name a star and there sure to have one or two handbags in their collection. But we’re not sure how many will actually cope Hermes’ newest creation. Hermes and jeweler/shoemaker Pierre Hardy have created a series of bags in honor of the Kelly and Birkin bags for $2 million each.
The Financial Times reports it’s a solid gold Hermés handbag with the handle studded in more than 1,000 diamonds. But the downside is that it won’t hold a pair of sunglasses because of its size. A regular size solid gold bag would be too heavy. So they created one to fit around your wrist. The style was created to give the appearance of a crocodile skin pattern.
There are four versions of the bag, and only three of each will be produced.
More from Rucuss
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Debuts $55,000 Presciption Pill Covered Backpacks [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Say What: There’s Actually a T-Shirt That Costs $91,500! [Photos]
- $1 Million in Designer Goods Stolen From Woman’s 3-Story Closet [Details]
- Rihanna Launches Dior Sunglasses Collection
- 15 of the World’s Most Expensive Watches [Photos]