Here Comes The Bride! The G-String Wedding Dress [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 25, 2012
Picture it, you’re the bride-to-be.
It’s the most exciting, exhilarating time of your life. The day you’ve been dreaming of for a long time. You know what kind of wedding you want. Nothing but the best for you. But instead of buying a formal wedding gown, you opt for something edgy. A G-String wedding dress?
Yes, some brides-to-be will soon walk the aisle in a G-String wedding dress. Designer Kaviar Gauche definitely thought outside the box when he designed this eye-catching piece. It’s the kind of dress that family and friends will be shocked and confused by.
Check out the model rocking the dress, eh, g-string on the runway below.
More from Rucuss
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Woman Went To A Hockey Game In Her Wedding Dress And Ate A Burger [Video]
- Beyonce Rocks House Of Dereon For Fall 2012 Campaign [Photos]
- Ah, the Bridesmaid Dress, Shop Cheap Dresses [Details]
- Miley Cyrus is the New Face of Marc Jacobs [Photos]