Heather Locklear and Jack Wagner Call Off Engagement
Rucuss staffNovember 15, 2011
Heather Locklear won’t be walking down the aisle anytime soon.
Locklear and Jack Wagner have called off their engagement. The couple who wed on the TV show Melrose Place a decade ago will not be doing it in real life anytime soon.
“Jack and Heather are no longer engaged,” Locklear’s rep tells People.
Locklear and Wagner announced their engagement in August. The couple had been dating since 2007.
Locklear was previously married to rockers Tommy Lee (1986 to 1993) and Richie Sambora (1994 to 2006). Wagner was previously married to actress Kristin Wagner, who played opposite him on General Hospital as his love interest.
More from Rucuss
- Heather Locklear Celebrates 50th Birthday in Hawaii
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari are Back Together
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Tommie Threatens Karlie Redd! [Details]
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Canadian Rocker Anjulie Claims Beyonce Stole Her Video Concept