Has Jennifer Hudson & David Otunga Split?
Rucuss staffOctober 25, 2011
Singer Jennifer Hudson has dropped plenty of weight over the last year.
Now it seems she’s dropped more unwanted pounds. Could the unwanted weight possibly be her fiance David Otunga. According to Star Magazine, Hudson and Otunga have called off their engagement.
Star Magazine reports:
After a three-year engagement, Jennifer Hudson has abandoned plans to walk down the aisle.
The American Idol alum, 30, and WWE star David Otunga – who have a 2-year-old son, David jr. – are on the outs, clashing over Jennifer’s career obsession, commitment issues and reluctance to have more children.
“They were going to tie the knot in August in Jennifer’s hometown of Chicago… but it’s not going to happen,” an insider reveals.
It was last reported that a wedding hasn’t taken place because Otunga refused to sign a prenuptial agreement.
More from Rucuss
- Does Jennifer Hudson Want David to Quit Wrestling?
- Wale Blasts Jennifer Hudson’s Fiance David Otunga Over Twitter Comment! [Details]
- Chrisette Michele Responds to Trump Performance Backlash [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Inks Deal With Weight Watchers, Will Lose Baby Weight For $3 Million
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Fantasia Barrino Doesn’t Care What You Think About Her Catsuits! [Details]