Harlem Pastor Under Fire for Anti-Gay Church Sign [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 27, 2014
A Harlem pastor is under fire from gay rights groups for his controversial claims about homosexuality and President Barack Obama.
Pastor James David Manning used the sign in front of his ATLAH World Missionary Church to slam Obama for supporting homosexuality. He believes Obama released, “The Homo Demons On The Black Man.”
The church sign also says: “Look Out Black Woman. A White Homo May Take Your Man.” Check it out below.
The surrounding community is asking Manning to take down the sign, the New York Daily News reports. Manning, who has made controversial statements about homosexuals in the past, stands by the message on the church sign.
“It’s an attempt to save the black family,” Manning said. “There is a major problem in the black family with the absence of black fathers, black husbands.”
Manning is among hundreds of black clergy who are calling for the impeachment of Attorney General Eric Holder for using the power of the White House to redefine traditional marriage.
Tthe Coalition of African American Pastors (CAAP) said it will “launch a grassroots effort seeking to secure the signatures of one million people calling for Attorney General Eric Holder to be impeached.”
Photos via NewYorkDailynews.com
More from Rucuss
- Diddy Says The Black Community Got “Shortchanged” By President Obama [Video]
- Chris Rock Has A Message For White Voters [Video]
- North Carolina Black Pastor Wanted Only White Greeters at Church Doors [Details]
- Comedian Roseanne Slams Beyonce Fans on Twitter! [Details]
- Michelle Obama Covers Vogue, President Obama Admits She Upgraded Him [Photos]
- Advice Columnist Gives Anti-Gay Parent Perfect Response [Details]