Halle Berry’s Stalker Sentenced to 386 Days In Jail [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 20, 2012
Halle Berry can breathe a sigh of relief.
Richard Franco, who was convicted of stalking Berry, has been sentenced to 386 days behind bars. Franco must also stay 100 yards away from Berry and her daughter for three years, expanded to 200 yards for ten years. He will also have to complete a one-year psychological counselling program.
Franco was caught trespassing on her property three times in July 2011. He was punished for jumping over the actress’ wall in Hollywood, and being caught staring at her through her kitchen window.
When Franco was caught on Berry’s grounds, he was carrying a key to her guesthouse. He obtained the key on another occasion when he entered the guesthouse after Berry left the salon area of the structure and went to her kitchen. Berry spotted Franco standing outside the kitchen door, locked the door and called the police.
Hopefully, the psych counseling will help Franco realize that Halle doesn’t want him!
More from Rucuss
- Halle Berry Wants to Move to France Because Of Death Threats [Details]
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Deion Sanders Ex-Wife Carolyn and Alleged Girlfriend Tracey Edmonds Celebrate Victory! [Photo]
- Deion Sanders Gets Temporary Custody of Kids, Restraining Order Placed On Pilar!
- Gabriel Aubry Says Halle Berry’s Fiancé Threatened To Kill Him [Details]
- Halle Berry’s Baby Daddy Arrested After Bloody Fight With Her Fiance on Thanksgiving! [Details]