Halle Berry’s Baby Daddy Arrested After Bloody Fight With Her Fiance on Thanksgiving! [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 23, 2012
Halle Berry didn’t see the drama coming on Thanksgiving.
And quite frankly, her fiance Oliver Martinez didn’t either. Berry’s ex-boyfriend and the father of her child Gabriel Aubry was arrested for misdemeanor battery Thursday after he and Martinez got into a fight at her Hollywood Hills home TMZ reports that Aubry, 37, was booked and released on $20,000 bail. He’s scheduled to appear in court Dec. 13.
The drama began after Aubry dropped off his daughter Nahla at Berry’s home. Martinez allegedly walked up to him in the driveway and said, “We have to move on.” Aubry apparently didn’t like the statement and alleged pushed Martinez and threw a punch that landed on his shoulder.
Aubry, who is 6-foot-2, 180 pounds, then pushed Martinez to the ground. Martinez retaliated by punching him in the face. The two wrestled on the ground before Martinez pinned him down.
Aubry allegedly suffered a broken rib and contusions on his face. Martinez suffered bruises to his hand, along with neck injuries. Both were treated at a hospital and released.
More from Rucuss
- Gabriel Aubry Says Halle Berry’s Fiancé Threatened To Kill Him [Details]
- Halle Berry Expecting Second Child With Olivier Martinez! [Details]
- Halle Berry, Alicia Keys, Gabrielle Union & More Attend BET Honors [Photos]
- Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx, Common & More Attend NAACP Awards [Photos]
- Halle Berry Wants to Move to France Because Of Death Threats [Details]
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez engaged?!?