Halle Berry Wants to Move to France Because Of Death Threats [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 9, 2012
Halle Berry has asked a judge permission to move with her daughter Nahla to France.
Baby daddy Gabriel Aubry is pissed and he’s doing everything he can to block the move. Gabriel is particularly upset because Halle’s boyfriend Olivier Martinez will be living with them if the move is approved.
But the relocation is not what you think. Berry doesn’t want to stop Nahla from seeing her father but she fears for her life. TMZ reports that there has been serious threats to Halle’s life. Robert Hoskins, a mentally unstable man, escaped from a mental institution last week and has made threats against Halle, specifically to ‘slit her throat.’
Hoskins threatened to slit Madonna’s throat in the past and was actually shot by her bodyguard in 1995 after he trespassed onto the pop star’s property. This is the second time in months that a stalker has threatened Halle.
Richard Franco, who was convicted of stalking Berry, was sentenced to 386 days behind bars. Franco must also stay 100 yards away from Berry and her daughter for three years, expanded to 200 yards for ten years. He will also have to complete a one-year psychological counselling program.
Franco was caught on Halle’s property multiple times. He was even seen in her house. A judge has not ruled on the request yet.
More from Rucuss
- Halle Berry Expecting Second Child With Olivier Martinez! [Details]
- Gabriel Aubry Says Halle Berry’s Fiancé Threatened To Kill Him [Details]
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez engaged?!?
- Halle Berry’s Baby Daddy Arrested After Bloody Fight With Her Fiance on Thanksgiving! [Details]
- Halle Berry, Nahla and Oliver Martinez in Spain
- Halle Berry’s Stalker Sentenced to 386 Days In Jail [Details]