Halle Berry Expecting Second Child With Olivier Martinez! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 5, 2013
Halle Berry is pregnant again.
Berry, 46, and her fiance Olivier Martinez, 47, are expecting a boy. The Oscar winner is three months pregnant with her second child and Martinez’s first. Berry is in the early second trimester, and is approximately 12 weeks along, E! News reports.
Berry and Martinez began dating in 2010 after costarring in the movie, Dark Tide. Berry’s first child with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, Nahla, is five. Nahla is probably overjoyed with the news.
Back in November, Berry told talk show host Wendy Williams that her daughter prays for a sister.
“That’s the thing, every night we do our prayers and it’s so sweet,” Berry said. “God please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister” and I say, “I can do one of those things for sure, the other thing, we may have to keep praying on!”
Berry also revealed in the same interview that she was glad to have kids.
“I’m a much better mother at 46 or 41 when I had her than I would be at 25,” Berry told Williams. “At that age, I was just a little baby just trying to figure it out, trying to figure out who I was, let alone having the responsibility of trying to help another little soul develop and grow. I’m so glad I waited.”
Photos via Rolling Out and GrowingYourBaby.com
More from Rucuss
- Halle Berry’s Baby Daddy Arrested After Bloody Fight With Her Fiance on Thanksgiving! [Details]
- Halle Berry, Alicia Keys, Gabrielle Union & More Attend BET Honors [Photos]
- Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx, Common & More Attend NAACP Awards [Photos]
- Halle Berry Wants to Move to France Because Of Death Threats [Details]
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez engaged?!?
- Halle Berry, Nahla and Oliver Martinez in Spain