Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez engaged?!?
Johnnie WaltersJanuary 11, 2012
Halle Berry is ready to give marriage another try.
Berry and actor Olivier Martinez are engaged, Us Weekly reports. Martinez, 46, proposed with an emerald and diamond ring from Gurhan over the holidays. A source told the magazine that Berry “had given up on being married, but she trusts Olivier. He makes her feel safe. He’s a keeper!”
Berry met Martinez while working on the film ‘Dark Tide.” The couple secretly began dating before going public in the fall of 2010. Before then, Oliver dated Mira Sorvino, Juliette Binoche, Angelina Jolie and Kylie Minogue.
Berry dated model Gabriel Aubry for nearly five years before hooking up with Martinez. The couple has a three-year old daughter, Nahla. She was previously married to former baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benet. She divorced Justice in 1993 and Benet in 2005.
More from Rucuss
- Halle Berry Expecting Second Child With Olivier Martinez! [Details]
- Halle Berry Wants to Move to France Because Of Death Threats [Details]
- Halle Berry, Nahla and Oliver Martinez in Spain
- Gabriel Aubry Says Halle Berry’s Fiancé Threatened To Kill Him [Details]
- Halle Berry’s Baby Daddy Arrested After Bloody Fight With Her Fiance on Thanksgiving! [Details]
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]