Gucci Mane Files A Lawsuit Against Waka Flocka & Deb Antney, She Responds [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 20, 2013
Rapper Gucci Mane is suing his former manager Deb Antney and her son Waka Flocka Flame for fraud.
According to TMZ, Gucci Mane filed a lawsuit against Antney and Waka claiming they ruined his career and reputation. He also alleges they have been stealing from him for years. In his lawsuit, Gucci accuses Antney and Waka of releasing his music and collecting royalties without his permission.
Gucci also alleges Antney made herself CFO of his corporation without his knowledge and regularly took more than the usual managers fee of 20 percent. Gucci wants Antney and Waka’s accounts frozen until everything is sorted out. The case is pending.
Rumor Fix caught up with Antney to get her side of the story. She told the website,“I’m so speechless. It’s so crazy.”
Antney continued, “Drugs, greed and women ruined him — that’s it. Don’t blame that sh*t on me! Bless his heart — somebody call Dr. Phil for him!”
Photos via BET and Exclusiveaccess.net
More from Rucuss
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Gucci Mane Blasts Nicki Minaj, Ciara & More, Artists Respond
- Gucci Mane Takes Plea Deal, Will Remain in Jail Until 2016
- Gucci Mane Apologizes For Twitter Rant, Admits Addiction to Lean [Details]
- Gucci Mane Disses Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & T.I., Puts Waka Flocka Up For Sale [Details]
- Gucci Mane Arrested For Threatening Cops, Drug & Weapon Possession