Gucci Mane May Wear Plenty of Diamonds But Some Of That Jewelry Ain’t Paid For! [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 31, 2012
Rapper Gucci Mane is known for his diamond-encrusted jewelry.
The Atlanta rapper has been spotted on stage and at many celebrity events in plenty of gold, platinum, and diamond pieces. But as it turns out, the rapper allegedly stole some of that bling. A&A Diamonds of Georgia had to sue Gucci Mane because they loaned him $240,000 worth of jewels and he never paid or returned them, TMZ reports.
Gucci was loaned a $130,000 pinky ring and a necklace and bracelet worth $110,000. He gave A&A a $40,000 down payment and agreed to pay the balance in 15 days or return the jewelry, but he never did.
A&A, later, filed suit against Gucci for the $200,000 jewelry balance plus interest and attorneys’ fees. Gucci didn’t show up for court and A&A won a default judgment for $270,000.00 in April. Gucci hasn’t responded to the judgement.
More from Rucuss
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Groupie Steals $500K Worth of Jewelry From NFL Player Shaun Rogers! [Details]
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- How To Stack Your Jewelry Like A Pro [Details]
- Style Basics: Statement Jewelry
- Kim Kardashian Leaves Wedding Ring at Home