Gucci Mane Denied Bond in Case of Assault With Soldier! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2013
Gucci Mane should have thought long and hard before he allegedly hit a man over the head with a bottle.
Now because of his alleged actions, the Atlanta rapper is sitting behind bars. Gucci, whose real name is Radric Davis, turned himself in to the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday night, after a warrant was issued for his arrest.
Gucci is accused of hitting a soldier over the head with a champagne bottle during a scuffle at Atlanta’s Harlem Nightclub on March 16. He was charged with aggravated assault and is being held without bond. The 33-year old learned of his fate while he stood in a court room on Wednesday morning. His next court date is April 10.
The alleged victim, who has been identified as James, claims he approached Gucci and asked to have a picture taken with him but he responded by hitting him over the head. James required 10 stitches to treat his head injury.
Gucci Mane has a long history of criminal offenses that include a 2005 shooting that left a 27-year-old man dead. Murder charges against the rapper were dropped in that case.
Photos via AJC.com
More from Rucuss
- Gucci Mane Hits Fan Over the Head With a Bottle After He Asks For Autograph! [Details]
- Gucci Mane Arrested For Threatening Cops, Drug & Weapon Possession
- Gucci Mane Apologizes For Twitter Rant, Admits Addiction to Lean [Details]
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Gucci Mane Sentenced to Six Months in Jail [Details]
- Gucci Mane Back in Jail After Posting Bond For Assault Charges! [Details]