Gucci Mane Arrested For Threatening Cops, Drug & Weapon Possession
Rucuss staffSeptember 14, 2013
Gucci Mane is in trouble with the laws once again.
Just days after he went on an alleged Twitter rant about artists in music industry, Gucci was arrested for allegedly cursing at cops in Atlanta while in possession of weed and a gun on Saturday. According to TMZ, Gucci was taken into custody at 12:05 a.m. after one of his friends reported his erratic behavior to the police.
Officers arrived on the scene and when they approached Gucci, the 33-year-old began “cursing and threatening them.” While being handcuffed and searched, police found a small amount of marijuana and a handgun on him.
Gucci was booked for carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct and marijuana possession. He was taken to a nearby hospital for observation. Earlier this year, Gucci was arrested on an assault charge in connection with an alleged attack on a soldier at a Atlanta night club.
Meanwhile, there is a video that circulating of Gucci almost fighting a man at Atlanta’s Lenox Mall. Watch the footage below.
Photos via Allhiphop.com and HotNewHipHop.com
More from Rucuss
- Gucci Mane Apologizes For Twitter Rant, Admits Addiction to Lean [Details]
- Gucci Mane Sentenced to Six Months in Jail [Details]
- Gucci Mane Denied Bond in Case of Assault With Soldier! [Details]
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Gucci Mane Hits Fan Over the Head With a Bottle After He Asks For Autograph! [Details]
- Gucci Mane Files A Lawsuit Against Waka Flocka & Deb Antney, She Responds [Details]