Groupie Steals $500K Worth of Jewelry From NFL Player Shaun Rogers! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 26, 2013
New York Giants defensive tackle Shaun Rogers is the latest professional athlete to be robbed by a groupie.
Rogers called the police after a woman he met at Club Liv ran off with nearly $500,000 of jewelry from his Fontainebleau in Miami Beach hotel room. The 34-year old told police he left his room around 1 a.m. with some friends and headed to the club where he met a woman that he brought back to his room, CBS Miami reports.
Rogers eventually fell asleep but awoke at 12:30 p.m. His friends were still in the room but when he realized the woman wasn’t there, he went to his room’s safe to check on his jewelry.
Rogers claims $100,000 diamond earrings, a $100,000 watch, a $60,000 watch, a $50,000 gold necklace, a $70,000 diamond Cuban necklace and three gold bracelets worth $60,000 were all missing.
Rogers, who is 6-foot-4 and 350 pounds, is entering his 13th season in the NFL. After missing all of last season due to a blood clot, he re-signed with the Giants for a one-year deal worth a reported $1.005 million with a signing bonus of $20,000.
Groupie Rule No. 1: Never fall asleep with a random woman that you met at the club.
More from Rucuss
- NFL Player Prince Amukamara: ‘I’m a Virgin, Some People Call Me The Black Tim Tebow’
- Kirko Bangz Puts Groupies on Blast For Stealing His Money! [Photo]
- Groupies Can Now Buy Fake Pregnancy & DNA Tests to Trap Celebs! [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is DeSean Jackson Dating Model Chantel Jeffries? [Photos]
- Gucci Mane May Wear Plenty of Diamonds But Some Of That Jewelry Ain’t Paid For! [Details]
- Chris Brown in Standoff With Police, Woman Claims Singer Pulled Gun On Her [Details]