Grace Jones Hula Hoops Through Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee Performance [Video]
Rucuss staffJune 5, 2012
Grace Jones ia a freak of nature.
The 64-year old British icon has somehow remained in shape through the years and continues to show off her physique. The Boomerang star showed the world that she has not loss a step since her 1980s tunes that catapulted her to stardom.
The singer/model/actress literally hula hooped through the entire four-minute performance of her 1985 hit song Slave To the Rhythm at Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee concert on Monday.
And she somehow managed to belt out her vocals. Grace never missed a beat. She wore a black-and-red latex leotard and a gigantic hat. She looked spectacular! She gives Tina Turner a run for her money in the leg department.
Watch her performance below.
More from Rucuss
- Tina Turner Lands Her First Vogue Cover at 73! [Photo]
- Stripper Sues Club After Losing Thumb During Pole Dancing Contest [Details]
- Oprah: ‘I’m Gonna Leave This Earth As A Never Married Woman, And I’m Okay With That’
- Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Curves in Billboard Magazine [Photos]
- Rihanna Responds to British Writer Who Called Her a ‘Poisonous Pop Princess’ [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Shows Off Shantel Jackson’s Lavish Christmas Gifts [Photos]