Gotcha! Rihanna & Chris Brown Kiss at MTV Video Music Awards [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 7, 2012
The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards had plenty of great performances.
Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Taylor Swift, Pink and One Direction rocked the Los Angeles’ Staples Center Thursday night. But the real fireworks took place off camera. After RiRi finished up her opening performance and made her way to the audience, she walked over to her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
A few photos surfaced on Instagram that appears to show Rihanna and Brown giving each other a peck. Then they embrace for a moment.
This come just weeks after Rihanna admitted to Oprah that she still loves Brown. Well, actually that Brown was the love of her life. The singer also admitted that she and Brown have maintained a close friendship.
Many believed Rihanna tweeted a subliminal message about Brown and Karrueche Tran’s relationship on Tuesday. She wrote, “There’s a difference between having a real relationship and just being together because that’s all you’re used to. There’s a difference between meaning your ‘I love yous’ and just saying them every night because ‘that’s what you do’. There’s a difference between being together and wanting to be together. It’s a relationship, not a routine.”
Could this be the coming out party for Rihanna and Brown? They had to know someone would be taking photos at the VMAs. Somebody got some explaining to do when they get home.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Karrueche Tran Goes Topless For Rolling Out, Hangs Out With Shekinah Jo [Video]
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus at VMAs [Details]
- Taylor Swift Sends Kanye West a Funny Tweet After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth [Details]