Gloria Govan and Matt Barnes Renew Vows, Walks Down The Aisle To Tupac’s ‘All Eyes On Me’ [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 12, 2013
Los Angeles Clippers star Matt Barnes and Basketball Wives LA star Gloria Govan renewed their vows over the weekend.
Family and friends didn’t get a chance to witness the nuptials last September because the couple eloped to Las Vegas. But on Sunday, the Barnes’ finally had their dream wedding ceremony at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara.
Barnes’ teammates Blake Griffin, DeAndre Jordan, Ryan Hollins and Willie Green and former teammate Ryan Gomes were all in attendance. His brother-in-law Gilbert Arenas and TNT analyst Chris Webber were also there.
Gloria’s sister Laura Govan was the maid of honor and the wedding party walked down the aisle to Robin Thicke’s Lost Without You. But Gloria made sure she turned heads when she graced the walkway to Tupac’s All Eyes On Me.
Check out photos and video from the wedding below.
Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan
Jordan and the Barnes’ twin sons
Jordan and his date Amber Alvarez
Photos via Instagram and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- Matt Barnes Blasts Gloria Govan For Risqué Photo With Laura [Details]
- Matt Barnes And Derek Fisher Fight Over Glora Govan
- Gilbert Arenas Blasts Laura Govan For Chasing Fame, Then Denies It [Details]
- Matt Barnes Breaks His Silence, Says Gloria Cheated With His Friend
- Charles Barkley Doesn’t Want White America Dictating N-Word Rules [Video]
- Matt Barnes Insinuates He’s Dating Rihanna, She Denies It