Gisele Bundchen Emails Friends To Pray For Tom Brady For Super Bowl
Rucuss staffFebruary 2, 2012
The New York Post received an email in which model Gisele Bundchen asked friends to support New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady during the Super Bowl on Sunday.
The Post quotes from the e-mail:
“My sweet friends and family. This sunday will be a really important day in my husband’s life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl . . .
“So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday.
Thank you for your love and support. Love, G”
When asked by the newspaper about the e-mail Bundchen said, “I am surprised that you received this e-mail; it was a private note only sent to close friends and family.”
This was a nice email to send to family and friends. Now, why would someone on that list of recipients send it to a newspaper? That’s just shady!
More from Rucuss
- Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen Welcome New Baby, Vivian! [Details]
- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski Dances, Patriots Receive Super Bowl Rings [Video]
- Some of the Highest Single-Game Paychecks in Sports
- Tom Brady Takes Crazy Cliff Dive, Plays Pick Up Game With Michael Jordan
- Chad Ochocinco Plans To Change Name Back To Johnson [Details]
- Patriots’ Rob Gronkowski Partying After Super Bowl Loss [Video]