Gilbert Arenas Blasts Laura Govan For Chasing Fame, Then Denies It [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 13, 2015
Former NBA player Gilbert Arenas is the latest baby daddy to take aim at the Govan sisters.
Matt Barnes blasted his estranged wife Gloria Govan for ‘chasing fame’ last week, and now it appears Arenas is doing the same thing towards her sister. Its unclear why Arenas decided to address ‘people’ wanting to be famous, but he decided to give his opinions on the situation.
It just happened to be around the same time his ex Laura Govan walked the red carpet of The Wedding Ringer. And posed for a risqué photo with Gloria on Instagram. Read Arenas’ rant below.
After Arena’s rant, many suspected he was throwing shade at Gloria. But he insisted he was talking in general.
“My last post was about the #hollywoodlifestyle not the #govansisters.. Everyone lives life how they see it,not for me too judge or care…as long as my kids are safe #laura is A okay in my book…if everyone is happy with the way they live life then let them be…#2015noshade I just post topics I see…” Mmhmm…
He then posted:
The Govan sisters have not responded.
Photos via Instagram and Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Matt Barnes And Derek Fisher Fight Over Glora Govan
- Matt Barnes Blasts Gloria Govan For Risqué Photo With Laura [Details]
- Basketball Wives LA: Gloria Govan Says She’s Not Suprised About Firings [Details]
- Gloria Govan and Matt Barnes Renew Vows, Walks Down The Aisle To Tupac’s ‘All Eyes On Me’ [Photos]
- Matt Barnes Breaks His Silence, Says Gloria Cheated With His Friend
- Matt Barnes Insinuates He’s Dating Rihanna, She Denies It