Giants’ Greg Jones Proposes to Girlfriend on Field After Super Bowl
Rucuss staffFebruary 7, 2012
New York Giants rookie linebacker Greg Jones proposed to his girlfriend Amanda Piechowski moments after his team won the Super Bowl on Sunday.
With his mother looking on, the rookie got down on one knee and popped the question. Jones had his teammate Christian Hopkins, whose on the practice squad, hold onto the ring during the game.
“She definitely knows how I feel,” Jones said to NJ.com. “A speech wasn’t even needed. Just everything we’ve been through together. She’s been here since Day One and she knew me long before everything else.”
Greg and Amanda have known each other for three years and began dating about a year ago while in college at Michigan State. Amanda is a former college basketball player turned model.
Check out Jones’ mom in the background, we’re not so sure she’s happy for her son judging by her facial expression. She’s looking like ‘OK.’
More from Rucuss
- 2012 Grammys: Top 10 Craziest Outfits [Photos]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Want to Trademark Blue Ivy Carter’s Name [DETAILS]
- NFL Player Jacoby Jones Gets Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Tattoo [Photos]
- 50 Cent Super Bowl Bet: Will Tweet Nude Photo If Giants Lose
- Patriots’ Rob Gronkowski Partying After Super Bowl Loss [Video]
- Terrell Owens Says He’s Broke, But Is Making a Fortune By Tweeting