Louis Vuitton Selling Condoms For $68! [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 15, 2011
Louis Vuitton condoms are now available.
Yes, you read that correctly. Georgia Republic architect Irakli Kiziria has designed and created the most expensive condom in the world. Kiziria, who is not affiliated with Vuitton, drafted the condoms in collaboration with Design Provocation as a design-project to sell on World Aids Day. The proceeds will go to amfAR, The Foundation For AIDS Research.
The luxury rubbers are priced at $68 each, according to the “official” website. And that’s each, not for a box. But before you head to your nearest convenience store, these condoms are not in stores. You must purchase them from their website.
The condoms are enveloped in the label’s brown packaging and adorned with the LV lettering on the actual rubber. And despite its huge price tag, the condom can only be used once to be effective against STD diseases.
The website claims the condoms are a hot commodity. Consumers want other luxury name brands such as Chanel and Prada.
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Katy Perry Shows Off New Hair Color in InStyle Magazine
- 15 of the World’s Most Expensive Watches [Photos]
- Rihanna Signs Deal For New Make Up Line [Details]
- 2 Chainz Tests Out $5,000 Toothbrush [Details]
- The World’s Most Expensive Hot Dog is Soaked in $2,000 Cognac