Get the Look: Usher in Thom Browne Bomber Jacket, Balenciaga Sneakers [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 7, 2012
Usher Raymond was spotted at the voting polls on Tuesday wearing some of his fashionable pieces.
Usher was all smiles as he casted his vote for President Barack Obama at Roswell Area Park’s Bill Johnson Community Activities Center in Atlanta. He wore a $1,370 Thom Browne Bomber jacket, $615 red Balenciaga Cotes High Trainers and a BAPE camouflage umbrella.
Check out Usher’s swag below.
This varsity jacket is made of cotton and leather. It has the label’s signature red, white and blue trim.
Usher’s outfit was casual, yet fashionable. He looked good!
More from Rucuss
- Milan Fashion Week: Fendi Spring 2012
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- No Bra Needed! Model Jessica White Wears Lace Jumpsuit to Carnegie Hall [Photos]
- J5 Launches Michael Jackson Jackets
- How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]
- Future Rocks Saint Laurent Leather & Denim Jeans & Maison Martin Margiela Sneakers [Photos]