Get the Look: Beyonce’s Jennifer Zeuner Horizontal Cross Pendant Necklace
Rucuss staffOctober 25, 2012
Beyoncé has stepped up her jewelry game this past year.
The Love On Top singer has worn plenty of bold pieces, but she’s also put together a few dainty pieces to create a bold look. And we love it! Particularly the necklaces Bey rocks in tribute to her baby girl, Blue Ivy.
The most notable combination is the gold Blue name plate that she wears with a horizontal cross charm. You can create a name plate at most jewelry outlets but the horizontal cross pendant it unique. Check out the look below.
The cross is 1″ long and 3/4″ high. The necklace is also available in sterling silver, rose and white gold. There is also a larger version of the pendant that is two inches long available for $187 at Saks.com.
Nastygal.com also has a version of the horizontal cross necklace, which the store calls ‘Fallen Cross.’ The necklace retails for $12.
If you want to spice things up a bit. Jadoremebaby.com features a jewelry collection that has some diamond-encrusted horizontal crosses for $12 and below. Check out a few photos below.
You can find bracelets and necklaces here. Enjoy shopping!
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Splurge on the Look: Beyonce’s Brooklyn Bridge Double Finger Ring
- Arm Candy Featuring DERNG [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj’s Jewelry Continues to Gain Attention
- Behold, $19,000 For Shoelaces Made of 24-Carat Gold
- Beyonce Wears Antonio Berardi Dress and Jimmy Choo Shoes to Super Bowl Radio Row [Photos]