Get The Look: Beyonce’s Electric Blue Nails
SimoneMarch 21, 2012
When Beyonce announced her pregnancy in August of last year, the world went crazy.
Rumors, speculation and theories were all over the internet. When Beyonce finally gave birth earlier this year to Blue Ivy Carter, people were a bit surprised that The Carters chose such a unique name for their bundle of joy.
The Love on Top singer made her first post baby appearance last month at Jay Z’s Carnegie Hall concerts. Beyonce looked smashing in an Alice Temperley dress, McQueen clutch and Christian Louboutin pumps.
Besides, her amazing post baby body, the one thing that caught EVERYONE’S attention was the electric blue nail polish she wore.
Mrs. Carter was rocking Nails Inc.’s BAKER STREET nail polish. It retails for about $9.00 at Sephora.
I think it’s an adorable way for her to pay tribute to her daughter and I can’t wait to see how motherhood changes Queen Bey!
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Makes First Public Appearance Since Giving Birth to Blue Ivy [Photos]
- Nail Polish Addict: Scoop on Sally Hansen Fall Nail Color Collection
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Rihanna Signs Deal With MAC Cosmetics [Details]
- Shoe-icide Splurge: Beyonce’s Alain Quilici Payson Booties & Alexander McQueen Taxi Pumps
- Kardashian Ladies Ink Deal With OPI Nail Polish