George Zimmerman, DMX Boxing Match Will More Than Likely Be Fixed
Rucuss staffFebruary 6, 2014
Child killer George Zimmerman can’t seem to stay out of the headlines.
Since being acquitted of killing Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman has been arrested for domestic violence. He’s also been pulled over several times for speeding. And each occurrence has been well documented in the media.
But the national attention doesn’t seem to bother Zimmerman. He appears to rely on his infamous persona to make money.
This week, the internet is buzzing about the upcoming “celebrity” boxing match between Zimmerman and rapper DMX on March 1. Although both have signed on to participate, DMX claims the money has to be right for him to go through with it.
The trouble rapper said he would beat the crap out of Zimmerman and even pee on him. But DMX may not get the opportunity to do so because the boxing match will more than likely fixed.
So far, media coverage of the upcoming fight seems to be operating under the assumption that the fight will basically be on the up-and-up. That’s ridiculous, as the most cursory Googling indicates. The man organizing the fight, Damon Feldman, has staged many “celebrity” boxing matches in the past—you may remember watching Danny Bonaduce fight Jose Canseco back in 2009—and has essentially admitted that the fights are fixed.
In 2010, Feldman was charged by the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s office with six counts of fixing bouts and staging fights without a promoter’s license. (He subsequently pleaded no contest.)
Feldman considers himself the ‘WWE of boxing.’ He claims his fights are 100 percent entertainment.
If this fight does happen, we should all remember that Zimmerman killed an innocent child. He’s a murder not a celebrity.
More from Rucuss
- George Zimmerman Stopped By Texas Police For Speeding, Had Loaded Gun in Car! [Details]
- Singer Attacked and Injured Onstage After Dedicating Song To Travyon Martin [Photo]
- Jamie Foxx Hosts Celebrity Fundraiser In Honor Of Trayvon Martin [Photos]
- WTF! First It Was Planking Then Tebowing Now Trayvoning [Photos]
- Hoodies Up! Miami Heat Players Wear Hoodies in Honor of Trayvon Martin [Photo]
- President Obama Addresses The George Zimmerman Verdict & Race In America [Video]