Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Get Married!
Johnnie WaltersOctober 3, 2011
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed tied the knot over the weekend.
After 28 years of shacking up, the couple said I do in an evening ceremony outside on the crystal lawn at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday. According to People, the guests cheered when Simmons said “I do” to Tweed.
The bride walked down the aisle in an ivory Priscilla of Boston gown while carrying a bouquet of ivory garden roses. The couple’s first dance was “At Last” by Etta James, which was performed by their daughter Sophie.
Simmons, 62, and Tweed, 58, exchanged vows they wrote themselves in front of 400 guests that included Hugh Hefner, Bill Maher and his fellow KISS band member Paul Stanley.
The wedding will appear during the new season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels on Oct. 18.
More from Rucuss
- Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Get Married at Playboy Mansion [Photos]
- Lindsay Lohan’s Playboy Photos Leaked! [Photos]
- Lindsay Lohan’s Playboy Cover Leaked [Photo]
- Will Lindsay Lohan Pose Nude For Playboy?
- Holly Madison Insures Her Breasts for $1 Million
- Couple Alert: Jaden Smith and Kylie Jenner Spotted on London Date [Photos]