The Game Signs $1 Million Deal With Phantom Smoke Hookah Pens [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 28, 2014
The Game has landed himself a huge payday.
The Compton rapper announced on his Facebook page that he reached an agreement with Phantom Smoke Hookah for his own limited edition pens of flavored smoke. The Game claims the deal is worth $1 million dollars.
His e-hookah pens will be called California Dreams and will feature strawberry, banana and mint flavors. The e-pen retails for $9.99 and will last for up to 800 puffs.
The news shouldn’t be a surprise to The Game’s fans. He expressed his excitement on social media earlier in the month stating, “My 1st million dollar deal of 2014….. @phantomsmokehookah introduces the PLATINUM #BloodMoney signature stick for worldwide distribution soon.”
The Game is also rumored to have joined the cast of Love & Hip Hop Los Angeles. The reality show is currently in production.
Photos via Phantomsmokehookah.com
More from Rucuss
- The Game Paints His Mansion Black, Daughter Cali Lands TV Role [Photo]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- The Game Hints At Joining ‘Love & Hip Hop LA,’ Says Tami Roman Ruined His Family
- The Game Talks About Meek Mill Beef & Sex With Kardashians On ‘Wendy’
- The Game Agrees To Fight Stitches, But Under Two Conditions
- Snoop Dogg & The Game Hold Peace March at LAPD Headquarters