The Game Shares the Spotlight with His Daughter Cali On ‘Arsenio’ [Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 4, 2013
The Game’s daughter Cali stole the spotlight during his appearance on Arsenio on Tuesday.
Cali became a break out star on VH1′s Marrying The Game when she received more camera time during season two. Her mother Tiffany Cambridge and brothers are also featured on the show.
During the Game’s interview, he was on the verge of tears as he spoke about the three-year-old. She then joined him onstage.
“She is everything to me,” said The Game, who showed off a tattoo of his daughter on his chest. “She means more to me than life itself. When I look into her eyes, that’s all I need to do to get me going. I’m motivated.”
Game also talked about giving back as part of his Robin Hood Project. He and Drake recently donated $22,000 to help a Ohio woman pay for her family’s funeral. He also talks about feud with a Trader Joe’s employee and if there’s any chance of a reconciliation with 50 Cent.
Watch clips from his interview below.
More from Rucuss
- The Game Paints His Mansion Black, Daughter Cali Lands TV Role [Photo]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- The Game Robbed At His Yard Sale [Details]
- The Game Accuses Tiffney Cambridge Of Keeping Him From His Kids
- The Game Under Investigation For Beating Up Fiancee Tiffney Cambridge
- The Game Hints At Joining ‘Love & Hip Hop LA,’ Says Tami Roman Ruined His Family