The Game Paints His Mansion Black, Daughter Cali Lands TV Role [Photo]
Rucuss staffJanuary 29, 2014
The Game seems to have too much free time on his hands.
His reality show Marrying the Game and his music career doesn’t appear to be occupying enough of his time. In fact, he’s added a few more jobs to his resume that includes an endorsement deal with Phantom Smoke Hookah Pens and a rumored starring role on the spinoff show Love & Hip Hop Los Angeles.
It seems like a full slate to us, but he appears to have time for more. The Game recently purchased a new mansion in California and did the unthinkable. He painted the massive mansion black.
No word on if he’s going to tint the windows. The Game posted the photo/video below with the caption, “A certain somebody told me not to paint the house BLACK cause it wouldn’t come out dope….. I ain’t go say no names but “BYE FELICIA”
Meanwhile, The Game claims his daughter, Cali, landed an acting role on Nickelodeon.
The Game posted the photo above with the caption, “3 years with a meeting at Nickelodeon & she killed it. Thanks to @MonaScottYoung for walking it in. I owe you dinner… Wingstop this time on me lol…. & thanks to Shelly at Nick Jr. For the time. #aStarIsBorn #ProudFather”
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- The Game Signs $1 Million Deal With Phantom Smoke Hookah Pens [Photos]
- The Game Shares the Spotlight with His Daughter Cali On ‘Arsenio’ [Video]
- The Game Robbed At His Yard Sale [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- The Game Hints At Joining ‘Love & Hip Hop LA,’ Says Tami Roman Ruined His Family
- The Game Buys Bugatti Veyron For Birthday, Then Celebrates With Friends at Club [Photos]