Gadget Lovers: Gold & Co. Debuts 24-Carat iPhone 5 [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 4, 2012
The latest tricked out mobile device has hit the world’s luxury shelves.
Gold & Co. debuted its first 24-carat coated iPhone 5. The London-based company offers the phones in yellow and rose gold. The custom-made phones are individually numbered and comes in a hand-crafted wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
Big spenders and gadget lovers can buy the iPhone 5 for $4,628. There are only 250 available in each color. Gold & Co. was the first in the world to offer the iPad 2 and iPad 3 in 24-carat gold.
Photos via Gizbot
More from Rucuss
- Businessman Buys $15 Million Black Diamond iPhone 5 [Photos]
- Say What: There’s Actually a T-Shirt That Costs $91,500! [Photos]
- Shoe-icide! Kanye West in Trussardi 1911 Black Suede Fringe Sneakers [Photos]
- Milan Fashion Week: Versace Spring 2012
- Beats By Dre Partners With Fendi For Luxury Headphones
- Beyonce Struts Her Post Baby Body in Stella McCartney Hawaiian Print Pants [Photos]