Gabrielle Union, Mariah Carey, Michelle Obama, Stevie Wonder & More Attend BET Honors [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 15, 2012
Gabrielle Union wore a form-fitting Emilio Pucci Resort 2012 dress with leaf-patterned appliqués. She paired her dress with silver peep toes and a matching clutch.
Mariah Carey hit the red carpet in a nude and black form-fitting gown.
Nick Cannon was also in attendance. It was his first public appearance since his release from the hospital because of kidney failure.
Mariah, Spike Lee and Stevie Wonder
Michelle Obama was a presenter at the show
Gabby Union posed with BET exec Stephen Hill
Soul singer Ledisi
TV’s Judge Hatchett
Cicely Tyson arrive with designer b. Michael
Anthony Hamilton and Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr.
“106 & Park” hostess Rocsi
BET News Anchor TJ Holmes
Spike Lee (also an honoree) attended with his beautiful wife Tonya Lewis Lee.
Red Tails star Terrence Howard and his oldest daughter Aubrey
Red Tails star Cuba Gooding Jr.
Common was a performer.
Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin and her fiance William ‘Willie’ Wilkerson
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Blasts Access Hollywood Reporter For Calling Her ‘Ungracious & Unprofessional’ [Details]
- VH1 Releases Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Trailer [Video]
- Russell Wilson and Ciara Go To White House State Dinner [Details]
- The 2013 Grammy Awards Red Carpet [Photos]
- Trend Alert! Kim Kardashian, Kelly Rowland, Keyshia Cole & More Wear Lip Tattoos
- Emmy Awards Red Carpet Trend: Red Gowns
- Beyoncé, Jay Z, Blue Ivy At The White House For Michelle Obama’s 50th Birthday [Photos]
- Gabrielle Union, Diddy, Taraji P. Henson & More Attend ‘Think Like A Man’ Premiere [Photos]
- Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams, Ne-Yo, Fabolous & More Help Adrienne Bailon Celebrate Birthday [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Big Sean Goes Public With New Girlfriend Naya Rivera [Photos]