Future’s Tour Rider Reportedly Shows How Much He Makes Per Show [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 29, 2015
Future’s mixtape strategy appears to be paying off for the rapper.
In the last few years, the Atlanta rapper has focused his attention on his mixtapes instead of his albums and its worked out in his favor. According to TMZ, the website got a hold of Future’s tour rider and it looks like the 32-year-old gets paid $150,000 per 45-minute show.
The rider also reveals Future’s love for powdered donuts, bottles of Ace of Spades, Moet and Cirocs. He also wants chicken fingers, cheddar popcorn and broccoli. As for the ambiance, Future wants lemongrass scented candles in his dressing room.
It’s worth noting the tour’s rider was from a year and three mixtapes ago which means booking Future now will probably cost more than $150,000.
Photo via Billboard.com
More from Rucuss
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- T-Pain Disses Future For Copying His Style! [Details]
- Oops: Future Caught DM’ing His Phone Number, But Tweeted It By Mistake!
- Ciara’s ‘Diva Ways’ Allegedly Causes Future to Miss Club Appearance, Now Being Sued! [Details]
- Funniest Twitter Reactions To Drake Kicking Future Off Tour! [Details]
- Ciara Claims Future’s Defamation Cost Her $500K [Details]